Staff, 2022-12-09 00:03:55,
If you’re looking for a delicious and keto-friendly way to enjoy a refreshing beverage, look no further than the keto-friendly pink drink. This delightful and sugar-free beverage is easy to make and only requires simple ingredients.
Cheers to the moment when you discover your new Starbucks obsession has half the calories that you thought it did. You can now sip strawberry paradise with a new found appreciation for heaven on earth.
First, you’ll need heavy whipping cream, a scoop of keto-friendly tea, and some fresh strawberries.
Combine the cooled tea, whipping cream, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth. Once it is ready, pour it into a glass topped with sliced berries and enjoy!
When it comes to making keto-friendly pink drinks, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you’ll need to use a sugar-free mixer.
Second, you’ll need to be careful about the types of alcohol you use. And third, you’ll need to ensure your drink is well-balanced, so it doesn’t become too sweet or too boozy.
This keto-friendly pink drink is sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Plus, it’s so easy to make you can whip up a batch in just a few minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this keto-friendly beverage a try today and enjoy the taste of summer!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Keto-Friendly Pink Drink?
- Saucepan – Boil water in a saucepan to steep tea bags for stronger flavor.
- Blender – Blend the ingredients in a blender until a smooth and beautiful pink shade comes.
- Knife – Slice the strawberries into halves for garnishing.
- Chopping Board – Chop the fruits on a chopping board to avoid mess.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Keto-Friendly Pink Drink?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Keto-Friendly Pink Drink?
- Passion Tea – The essential ingredient in this drink is tea. I have used two bags of passion tea. It will give the drink the strawberry acai flavors.
- Hot Water – It is recommended to soak tea bags in hot water to get stronger flavors of the drink.
- Heavy Cream – You will need some heavy cream. It will give the drink a rich flavor, making it velvety.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract will add a sugary, almost caramelly taste with a light floral component similar to jasmine.
- Strawberries – Slice some strawberries, as you will need them in the drink and for garnishing.
- Sweetener – Use your…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here