, 2022-12-29 11:44:46,
What are you doing New Years Eve? St. Louis has a lot to offer for those who want to go out. If you are looking for the perfect thing to do on New Years Eve this Saturday, your best bet would be check out ExploreStLouis.com. Scroll down for a few suggestions.
While New Years Eve gets the reputation of being a “go out and party” holiday– many people just want to stay inside with their friends or family. Many make snacks and play games– with the various television specials playing in the background.
If you are alone on NYE, there are lots of good movies on as well as the specials.
Here are a few of our favorite standard snacks for New Years Eve.
Crock Jelly Meatballs:
4 basic ingredients –the crockpot does the rest of the work. Get cooked meatballs and put in crock pot with ingredients.
- Meatballs – Use frozen meatballs made of pork, beef, turkey or chicken from the local grocery store. You can use any of your favorite frozen meatballs for this recipe.
- Grape Jelly – Any grape jelly will work.
- Chili Sauce –
- BBQ Sauce –
Party Pizzas—Can be made into “Keto Friendly”
Mix ingredient: Brown meat, add other ingredients, including Velveeta. Stir together and spread on bread of your choice.
- 1 lb bulk mild sausage plus 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb Velveeta
- Party Rye bread—or 2 loaves Keto bread cut into…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here